In the Leadership and Communications section, CISOs of the World, Unite!, 8 things to consider amid cybersecurity vendor layoffs, The Best Public Speakers Put the Audience First, and more! Barracuda just finished an email security survey. We start to dig into the results and the impact for 2023, including:
- 86% of respondents in all the countries surveyed said third party email security solutions are essential to keep our Microsoft 365 environment secure
- This rises to 92% for respondents in the U.S.
- And to 91% for companies with between 250 and 499 employees
- Just under one in five (19%) of all respondents said their top email security concern with Microsoft 365 was data protection and the risk of data loss
- This rises to one in four (25%) among the frontline IT managers and professionals surveyed
This segment is sponsored by Barracuda. Visit https://securityweekly.com/barracuda to learn more about them!
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/bsw for all the latest episodes!
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/securityweekly
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/secweekly
Show Notes: https://securityweekly.com/bsw288